Binomial Theorem is an integral component of Year 12 Mathematics Extension 1 as outlined in the NSW Mathematics syllabus. In this program, we help students understand algebraic techniques and calculus, together with the binomial theorem, to solve a variety of complex problems.
Binomial Theorem 10 concepts
Proving binomial identities using integration
Use the ratio of successive terms in a binomial expansion to find the greatest term or coefficient
Application of the general term of a binomial expansion
Pascal Triangle Relations, proof and application
Use the result of the proof (by mathematical induction) for Binomial Coefficients
Proving binomial identities using differentiation
Proving binomial identities using equating coefficients
Using the binomial theorem to expand binomials
Proving binomial identities using substitution
Using Pascal's triangle to expand binomials
What you'll get
- A customised learning plan to suit your needs, adapting to your pace as you learn, progress and achieve mastery
- All the content required to help you master the syllabus, including theory, worked examples, exam preparation and practice questions
An Expert Tutor
- We match you to a private, expert tutor who is right for your needs and goals
- Our tutors are talented, tested, top ATAR achievers and subject experts
- During each session, your tutor guides you through your learning program, providing real-time, live expert tutoring in Binomial Theorem
- Access information at every stage showing what's been mastered, what areas need to be worked on and what's next
- You and your parents receive a comprehensive feedback report after every session
- Every session is recorded and available for you to watch at any time, allowing you to review what was covered
Ready to start this program?
Simply pick a time that works for you
Add your payment details securely online
We'll be in contact to match you with one of our top tutors and book your first session
PAYG and bundle plans
Access to practice questions
Not sure if this program is right for you?
Ask us, we'll help you find the right program.