The principal focus of Bivariate data analysis is to introduce students to a variety of methods for identifying, analysing and describing assosciations between pairs of numerical variables. Students develop the ability to display, interpret and analyse statistical relationships related to bivariate numerical data analysis and use this ability to make informed decisions.
Scatterplots 2 concepts
Interpret scatterplots including direction, form and strength
Correlation coefficient 2 concepts
Calculate Pearson's correlation coefficient using technology
Classify the correlation coefficient from a scatterplot or given a value for r
Lines of best fit 3 concepts
Find the equation of the least-squares line of best fit
Interpret the slope and intercept of a regression line
Draw a line of best fit on a scatterplot
Statistical investigation 2 concepts
Demonstrate an awareness of the ethical issues when collecting and using data
Implement the statistical investigation process to answer questions
What you'll get
- A customised learning plan to suit your needs, adapting to your pace as you learn, progress and achieve mastery
- All the content required to help you master the syllabus, including theory, worked examples, exam preparation and practice questions
An Expert Tutor
- We match you to a private, expert tutor who is right for your needs and goals
- Our tutors are talented, tested, top ATAR achievers and subject experts
- During each session, your tutor guides you through your learning program, providing real-time, live expert tutoring in Bivariate data analysis
- Access information at every stage showing what's been mastered, what areas need to be worked on and what's next
- You and your parents receive a comprehensive feedback report after every session
- Every session is recorded and available for you to watch at any time, allowing you to review what was covered
Ready to start this program?
Simply pick a time that works for you
Add your payment details securely online
We'll book in your first session and match you to an expert tutor
PAYG and bundle plans
Access to practice questions
Not sure if this program is right for you?
Ask us, we'll help you find the right program.