In this learning program, students will use the definition of a logarithm to establish and apply the laws of logarithms. We will help students effectively combine algebraic manipulation and logarithmic relationships to solve a range of problems varying in complexity.
Relationship between Exponentials and Logarithms 4 concepts
Solve simple equations that involve logarithms
Converting exponential form to logarithmic form
Converting logarithmic form to exponential form
Examine the inverse relationship between logarithms and exponentials
Logarithmic Laws 7 concepts
Log of a product
Log of a reciprocal
Log of 1
Log of a power
Log of a quotient
Log of a base
Simplify expressions using the laws of logarithms
Solving Exponential Equations 2 concepts
Solving exponential equations by taking the logarithm of both sides.
Solving exponential equations by equating the power
What you'll get
- A customised learning plan to suit your needs, adapting to your pace as you learn, progress and achieve mastery
- All the content required to help you master the syllabus, including theory, worked examples, exam preparation and practice questions
An Expert Tutor
- We match you to a private, expert tutor who is right for your needs and goals
- Our tutors are talented, tested, top ATAR achievers and subject experts
- During each session, your tutor guides you through your learning program, providing real-time, live expert tutoring in Logarithms
- Access information at every stage showing what's been mastered, what areas need to be worked on and what's next
- You and your parents receive a comprehensive feedback report after every session
- Every session is recorded and available for you to watch at any time, allowing you to review what was covered
Ready to start this program?
Simply pick a time that works for you
Add your payment details securely online
We'll be in contact to match you with one of our top tutors and book your first session
PAYG and bundle plans
Access to practice questions
Not sure if this program is right for you?
Ask us, we'll help you find the right program.