This learning program covers the essential components of the Year 11 Mathematics Advanced Permutations and Combinations topic as outlined in the NSW Mathematics syllabus. Students develop and apply skills of probability theory to solve problems using counting techniques, including permutations and combinations.
Counting Techniques 9 concepts
Permutations with a circular arrangement
Combinations without restrictions
Combinations with restrictions
Permutations without restrictions
Permutations with restrictions
Permutations when some objects are identical
Problems that require both permutations and combinations
Use the fundamental counting theorem to determine the number of outcomes for a multistage experiment
What you'll get
- A customised learning plan to suit your needs, adapting to your pace as you learn, progress and achieve mastery
- All the content required to help you master the syllabus, including theory, worked examples, exam preparation and practice questions
An Expert Tutor
- We match you to a private, expert tutor who is right for your needs and goals
- Our tutors are talented, tested, top ATAR achievers and subject experts
- During each session, your tutor guides you through your learning program, providing real-time, live expert tutoring in Permutations and Combinations
- Access information at every stage showing what's been mastered, what areas need to be worked on and what's next
- You and your parents receive a comprehensive feedback report after every session
- Every session is recorded and available for you to watch at any time, allowing you to review what was covered
Ready to start this program?
Simply pick a time that works for you
Add your payment details securely online
We'll book in your first session and match you to an expert tutor
PAYG and bundle plans
Access to practice questions
Not sure if this program is right for you?
Ask us, we'll help you find the right program.