This learning program covers all areas of the Australian Curriculum for Year 12 Chemistry and is also aligned with specific state-based syllabus requirements. We work through the syllabus with you, either starting with what you’re currently learning at school or a specific area you indicate you need help with. We regularly adapt your program as you progress and to suit your pace of learning.
1.1: Global warming and climate change
1.2: Photochemical smog
1.3: Volumetric analysis
1.5: Atomic spectroscopy
2.1: Rates of reactions
2.2: Equilibrium and yield
2.3: Optimising production
3.3: Aldehydes and ketones
3.5: Carboxylic acids
What you'll get
- A customised learning plan to suit your needs, adapting to your pace as you learn, progress and achieve mastery
- All the content required to help you master the syllabus, including theory, worked examples, exam preparation and practice questions
An Expert Tutor
- We match you to a private, expert tutor who is right for your needs and goals
- Our tutors are talented, tested, top ATAR achievers and subject experts
- During each session, your tutor guides you through your learning program, providing real-time, live expert tutoring in Chemistry - Year 12
- Access information at every stage showing what's been mastered, what areas need to be worked on and what's next
- You and your parents receive a comprehensive feedback report after every session
- Every session is recorded and available for you to watch at any time, allowing you to review what was covered
Ready to start this program?
Simply pick a time that works for you
Add your payment details securely online
We'll be in contact to match you with one of our top tutors and book your first session
PAYG and bundle plans
Access to practice questions
Not sure if this program is right for you?
Ask us, we'll help you find the right program.