This sets out the Terms and Conditions (“T’s & C’s”) of your enrolment with Cluey Learning Pty Ltd (“Cluey” or “We”).
Our commitment to you:
We’ll always do our best to fulfil your needs and meet your expectations. It’s important to have things clarified so that we both know who is responsible for what, when and how.
So, in summary:
You have expressed the need for academic assistance that is specifically designed to meet your needs.
- Provide you with an online targeted learning program which may be varied from time-to-time aimed at supporting your academic needs (“Service”) that includes:
- the provision of a learning plan incorporating a course or program of learning
- allocation of a Cluey specialist tutor/s matched to your needs
- access to the Cluey learning platform and content designed to meet your learning objectives
- an estimated duration for the course or program of learning based on one live online session per week (“Session”)
- detailed feedback and reporting
- Maintain the confidential nature of your personal information, academic performance and use of the Cluey platform, subject to your consent below.
- Need access to a computer with the latest version of the browser, a camera and microphone, and reasonable internet access. Further details can be found at https://clueylearning.com.au/support/.
- Run a test on your computer to determine suitability and internet sufficiency at that point in time. If any technical issues are detected, Cluey Technical Support is Run a test on your computer as requested by Cluey to determine suitability and internet sufficiency at that point in time. If any technical issues are detected, Cluey Technical Support is available to provide assistance in diagnosing and remedying those issues. This may involve connecting to your computer to assist in resolving the technical issue. Any such connection will only ever occur with explicit approval from the user of the computer and will be for the purposes of providing you with access to the Cluey learning platform.
- Be required to attend each Session on the date and time that you have booked. If you are unable to participate in a Group Learning Session you can request access to a recording of that Session for you to review.
- From time to time, be assigned additional work to be completed between each Session and you agree to use your best endeavours to complete this work as requested.
- Pay for the Group Learning Sessions in advance, subject to the relevant instalments that may be applicable to each learning program and the refund policy and procedure https://clueylearning.com.au/refund-policy/.
- Not communicate with any Cluey tutors in relation to the Service other than through the Cluey learning platform and communication systems.
- Comply with Cluey’s student policies and procedures as published on the Cluey website and as updated by Cluey from time to time. This includes you consenting to Cluey:
- recording and reviewing each Session for the purpose of quality assurance, internal training and allowing you and other students participating in your Group Learning Sessions to review any previous Session
- recording all data from Sessions and the Cluey learning platform for the purpose of:
- diagnosing your current proficiency and learning requirements
- assessing and reporting on your academic performance and progress
- updating the Cluey adaptive learning platform
- use in educational research
- Respect the fact that Cluey has invested significantly in the development and curation of the learning content hosted on the Cluey learning platform. This content is only to be used by you and you undertake not to provide access to this content to any third parties.
What happens if things don’t go according to plan?
We will always try to deliver our Service in accordance with good industry practice and at the standard reasonably expected from a qualified tutor using our platform and content. That said, we can’t guarantee that everything will be error-free. The very nature of the provision of online services means that Cluey and you are dependent on hardware and software as well stable and sufficient internet bandwidth. So, as hard we might try, sometimes things don’t work out exactly as planned. We always put our students first and we commit to you that:
- If time is lost during one of your Sessions due to the late arrival of our tutor or due to technical issues with the Cluey learning platform, Cluey will compensate you for the loss of time by rescheduling a Session to another date and time that is agreed between you and the tutor to make up for such loss or provide you with a proportional refund.
- Cluey will investigate any concerns that you may have about the quality of a Session. If Cluey finds that the quality of the Session was significantly below the standard expected by Cluey, Cluey will fully refund you for the cost of that Session.
- If a tutor cancels a Session, Cluey will try to provide you with another tutor with similar qualifications and experience. If Cluey is unable to provide a replacement tutor at the scheduled Session time, Cluey will try to provide you with an alternative Session at a time that is convenient for you.
The results of using Cluey’s services may vary and depend upon a range of factors including for reasons that are personal to you. Cluey does not guarantee that use of the Service will lead to an improvement in academic performance or results. To the full extent permitted by law, you will hold Cluey blameless for any act or omission relating to the Service and you will indemnify Cluey from any dispute, action, claim or proceedings relating to the provision of the Service to you and Cluey will not be responsible for any losses or damages.
These T’s&C’s can only be varied by agreement between you and Cluey in writing. However, Cluey may, from time to time and within its absolute discretion, vary the policies, procedures and website information that are referenced here in these T’s&C’s. If these T’s&C’s are accepted, the resultant agreement and any dispute arising in relation to it are governed by the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia.