The HolonIQ 2020 Australia and New Zealand EdTech 50 recognizes the most promising EdTech startups headquartered across Australia and New Zealand.
The HolonIQ Education Intelligence Unit evaluated 700+ organizations from the region powered by data and insights from our Global Intelligence Platform. Expert analysts and Australia/New Zealand market experts assessed each organization based on HolonIQ’s scoring rubric, which covers the following dimensions:
- Market. The quality and relative attractiveness of the specific market in which the company competes.
- Product. The quality and uniqueness of the product itself. Demonstrated impact by the product or service.
- Team. The expertise and diversity of the team.
- Capital. The financial health of the company and in particular it’s ability to generate or secure sufficient resources.
- Momentum. Positive changes in the size, velocity and impact of the company over time.