This sets out the Terms and Conditions (“T’s & C’s”) of your enrolment with Cluey Learning Pty Ltd (“Cluey” or “We”).
Our commitment to you:
So, in summary:
- Provide you with a customised online targeted learning program which may be varied from time-to-time aimed at supporting your academic needs (“Service”) that includes:
- the provision of a customised and adaptive learning plan incorporating a course or program of learning
- allocation of a Cluey specialist tutor/s matched to your needs
- access to the Cluey learning platform and content specifically designed to meet your learning objectives
- an estimated duration for the course or program of learning based on one live online session per week (“Session”)
- detailed feedback and reporting
- Maintain the confidential nature of your personal information, academic performance and use of the Cluey platform, subject to your consent below.
- Need access to a computer with the latest version of the browser, a camera and microphone, and reasonable internet access. Further details can be found at https://clueylearning.com.au/support/.
- Run a test on your computer to determine suitability and internet sufficiency at that point in time. If any technical issues are detected, Cluey Technical Support is Run a test on your computer as requested by Cluey to determine suitability and internet sufficiency at that point in time. If any technical issues are detected, Cluey Technical Support is available to provide assistance in diagnosing and remedying those issues. This may involve connecting to your computer to assist in resolving the technical issue. Any such connection will only ever occur with explicit approval from the user of the computer and will be for the purposes of providing you with access to the Cluey learning platform.
- Be required to attend each Session on the date and time that you have booked, noting that each Session can be changed by you at least 48 hours prior to any Session commencing. Failure to attend and/or not providing the required minimum 48 hours prior notice means that you may be charged a session cancellation fee for that Session per the Service Fees page as published on Cluey’s website.
- From time to time, be assigned additional work to be completed between each Session and you agree to use your best endeavours to complete this work as requested
- Pay for the Session at least two business days prior to the scheduled Session date as published on Cluey’s website. Failure to do so means that Cluey will not provide the Session or Service. The Session fee should be paid in accordance with the selected ‘bundle’ package or ‘Pay as you go’ rates and the selected payment methods set out on Cluey’s website. Where you cancel a bundle package before you complete the committed number of sessions you will be charged a package cancellation fee per the Service Fees page published on Cluey’s website. Payments for the first session of each new enrolment will not be refunded where the session is later cancelled. This is to recover some of the costs involved in setup for the first session.
- Not communicate with any Cluey tutors in relation to the Service other than through the Cluey learning platform and communication systems.
- Comply with Cluey’s student policies and procedures as published on the Cluey website and as updated by Cluey from time to time. This includes you consenting to Cluey:
- recording and reviewing each Session for the purpose of quality assurance, internal training and to allow you to review any previous Session
- recording all data from Sessions and the Cluey learning platform for the purpose of:
- diagnosing your current proficiency and learning requirements
- assessing and reporting on your academic performance and progress
- updating the Cluey adaptive learning platform
- use in educational research
- Respect the fact that Cluey has invested significantly in the development and curation of the learning content hosted on the Cluey learning platform. This content is only to be used by you and you undertake not to provide access to this content to any third parties.
What happens if things don’t go according to plan?
- If time is lost during one of your Sessions due to the late arrival of our tutor or due to technical issues with the Cluey learning platform, Cluey will compensate you for the loss of time by rescheduling a Session to another date and time that is agreed between you and the tutor to make up for such loss or provide you with a proportional refund
- Cluey will investigate any concerns that you may have about the quality of a Session. If Cluey finds that the quality of the Session was significantly below the standard expected by Cluey, Cluey will fully refund you for the cost of that Session.
- If a tutor cancels a Session, Cluey will try to provide you with another tutor with similar qualifications and experience. If Cluey is unable to provide a replacement tutor at the scheduled Session time, Cluey will try to provide you with an alternative Session at a time that is convenient for you.
- Subject to completing the committed number of sessions, you or Cluey may cancel your enrolment with Cluey at any time and for any reason by providing 48 hours notice prior to the next scheduled Session. In such case, you will have no further financial obligations to Cluey and Cluey will have no further obligations to provide Services to you.