Refund Policy and Procedure
2. Purpose and scope
4.1 Cancellation where there is a failure in delivery of a session
Under the Australian Consumer Law, the tutoring sessions offered by Cluey come with guarantees that they will be:
- provided with acceptable care and skill or technical knowledge and taking all necessary steps to avoid loss and damage
- fit for the purpose or give the results that Cluey and the student agreed to
- delivered within a reasonable time frame of the scheduled session time
- Has a problem that would have stopped the consumer from buying it if they had known about it
- Is substantially unfit for its purposes and cannot easily be fixed with a reasonable time;
- Does not meet the specific purpose that the student asked for and cannot easily be fixed within a reasonable time.
4.2 Procedures for refund request
The customer must raise a request for refund through the complaints process which triggers an “informal complaint” which is investigated by separate team within Cluey authorised to process a refund and well as other remedies.