In this learning program, students will focus on the nature and mathematics of annuities. We will help students learn the processes by which they accrue, and ways of optimising their value as an investment. This will include modelling an annuity as a recurrence relation using technology. Students will become proficient at applying these financial techniques to determine optimal solutions in related practical situations.
Recurrence relation 2 concepts
Using Excel to model an annuity
Modelling an annuity with a recurrence relation
Financial tables 2 concepts
Use a table of future value interest factors to perform annuity calculations
Reading and interpreting an annuity table
What you'll get
- A customised learning plan to suit your needs, adapting to your pace as you learn, progress and achieve mastery
- All the content required to help you master the syllabus, including theory, worked examples, exam preparation and practice questions
An Expert Tutor
- We match you to a private, expert tutor who is right for your needs and goals
- Our tutors are talented, tested, top ATAR achievers and subject experts
- During each session, your tutor guides you through your learning program, providing real-time, live expert tutoring in Annuities
- Access information at every stage showing what's been mastered, what areas need to be worked on and what's next
- You and your parents receive a comprehensive feedback report after every session
- Every session is recorded and available for you to watch at any time, allowing you to review what was covered
Ready to start this program?
Simply pick a time that works for you
Add your payment details securely online
We'll book in your first session and match you to an expert tutor
PAYG and bundle plans
Access to practice questions
Not sure if this program is right for you?
Ask us, we'll help you find the right program.