The Year 12 Discrete Random Variables program addresses outcomes from the Statistics and Probability strand in the Australian curriculum. Students studying Year 12 Discrete Random Variables will extend their knowledge of probability by introducing the concept of the probability distribution for a discrete random variable. They also attain proficient skills to calculate and interpret the expected value, variance and standard deviation for a discrete random variable.
What you'll get
- A customised learning plan to suit your needs, adapting to your pace as you learn, progress and achieve mastery
- All the content required to help you master the syllabus, including theory, worked examples, exam preparation and practice questions
An Expert Tutor
- We match you to a private, expert tutor who is right for your needs and goals
- Our tutors are talented, tested, top ATAR achievers and subject experts
- During each session, your tutor guides you through your learning program, providing real-time, live expert tutoring in Discrete Random Variables
- Access information at every stage showing what's been mastered, what areas need to be worked on and what's next
- You and your parents receive a comprehensive feedback report after every session
- Every session is recorded and available for you to watch at any time, allowing you to review what was covered
Ready to start this program?
Simply pick a time that works for you
Add your payment details securely online
We'll book in your first session and match you to an expert tutor
PAYG and bundle plans
Access to practice questions
Not sure if this program is right for you?
Ask us, we'll help you find the right program.