In this learning program, students will continue their study of bivariate data analysis through exploration of the concepts and techniques in time series analysis. Within the framework of the statistical investigation process, students will perform calculations and graph time series data. Describing time series plots with reference to its key features and applying trend line forecasting. We will guide students through seasonal time series analysis so that students can confidently answer a range of practical problems.
Time series plots 2 concepts
Construct time series plots
Describing time series plots by identifying key features
Smoothing time series plots 2 concepts
Smoothing a time series plot using moving medians
Smoothing a time series plot using moving means
Deseasonalise and Reseasonalise data 2 concepts
Seasonal indices 2 concepts
Calculate seasonal indices
Interpret seasonal indices
Trend lines and forecasting 1 concept
Fit a least-squares line to a time series plot and make predictions
What you'll get
- A customised learning plan to suit your needs, adapting to your pace as you learn, progress and achieve mastery
- All the content required to help you master the syllabus, including theory, worked examples, exam preparation and practice questions
An Expert Tutor
- We match you to a private, expert tutor who is right for your needs and goals
- Our tutors are talented, tested, top ATAR achievers and subject experts
- During each session, your tutor guides you through your learning program, providing real-time, live expert tutoring in Time Series Analysis
- Access information at every stage showing what's been mastered, what areas need to be worked on and what's next
- You and your parents receive a comprehensive feedback report after every session
- Every session is recorded and available for you to watch at any time, allowing you to review what was covered
Ready to start this program?
Simply pick a time that works for you
Add your payment details securely online
We'll be in contact to match you with one of our top tutors and book your first session
PAYG and bundle plans
Access to practice questions
Not sure if this program is right for you?
Ask us, we'll help you find the right program.